- Part 1: What are the problems?
Part 2: What are the causes?
- 3. Analysing the causes of health problems and socially determined health
- 4. Environmental health
- 5. Nutrition
- 6. Important health problems and their causes
Part 3: What are the solutions?
- 7. Responding to health risks
- 8. The governance and organisation of healthcare in South Africa
- 9. Access to healthcare
- 10. Finance and procurement
- 11. Health information systems
- 12. The health workforce
- 13. Approaches to difficult problems
Part 4: How well are the solutions working and can we do better?
- 14. Measuring the performance of health services and programmes
- 15. Improving the performance of health services and programmes